Followers

Sunday 26 June 2011

Challenge #2

The second item for the August Crop is a Domino.  Now this is a very small black domino so I wasn't at all sure how to tackle this one.  In the end I stamped a small Stampin' Up image called 'Sweet' in white ink, i coloured the image with Souffle pens and covered the whole image in Glossy Accents to help it stand out on the black card stock. I outlined the image with a white pen, then glued this to the front of the domino, adding some gems in the small space left at the bottom.  Being so small I then attached the domino to a piece of back card stock.   Again I wanted to do something with the domino so I inked a Tim Holtz ticket and stamped a swirl to make a decent sized background added some string and attached the domino.


Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

2 comments:

  1. Great idea what you have done with the domino,
    it wasn't easy to think what to do with them.
    see you saturday
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the domino peice and jigsaw that you've done..............cofession I've still to do mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x