Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Free Stamp

A couple of weeks ago I purchased the latest Docrafts Creativity magazine which arrived with a free Tatty Teddy stamp set.  The Teddy is standing as though holding something which makes the perfect spot to add a number (or small greeting). 

My Niece was 6 yesterday, so I wanted to make a special card for a special little girl and I thought this stamp set would be perfect.  In order to make it personal I used the Tim Holtz Vintage Market alphabet which was just the right size for her name, I coloured the letters with a Promarker to match the Tatty's blue nose.  The number is cut using the Sizzix Lollipop die set and again is the perfect size to fit between Tatty's paws.


The card went down very well with everyone and I think I will definitely be using this stamp again.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x