Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

Tim Holtz Style

Last Sunday I spent a very enjoyable day with the Ladies from the Kesgrave Craft Club at Belstead House which is an Adult Learning Centre in Ipswich.  Every so often we hire a room for the day to enjoy a session of crafting heaven.  I always find that I am quite productive on theses days, definately more so than on a normal crop day.

My main objective for the day was to alter a door hanger that I had purchased earlier this year.  As usual it has been on my mind for a while whilst I've been thinking about what I wanted to do with it!  This time I am creating something for mysef and it will hang on my craft room door.  Obviously I wanted to do something using Tim Holtz products which I did except for the addition of the PaperArtsy flower.  So here is what I ended up with and I have to say I am very pleased with it:


During the afternoon I took part in the tag challenge, 4 of us joined in and I decided to make my 3 tags identical so that everyone had the same representing a style I enjoy.  In order to make sure I'd finished all 3 by the time we finished at 5pm, I used the same basic style idea as the door hanger.


Thanks for looking! 
Tracey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x