Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

It's been a while

So it's been a while since my last blog post but I suffered a family bereavement in October and had a month where I didn't craft at all.  A weekend away from the World crafting with the girls at the end of November renewed my enthusiasm and now my addiction to all things craft is worse than ever!

I have a number of projects to share with you but I will do this in a series of posts in chronological order of creation.  Firstly up is a birthday card I made for someone special back at the beginning of October.  The card is created using mainly Tim Holtz products (what else I hear you say...lol!). 


Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. nice to see you back. Love the card. Hope you can have a lovely christmas, cherish and celebrate passed christmases as i know that this year will be difficult for you. See you in the new year karenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lucky special someone! Great card Tracey. M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back blogging Tracey,Fab card
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x