Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Carol's Workshop - Configuration Box

As much as I love the chance to get into my craft room as often as possible, I just haven't managed to this week so instead I would like to share something I made at a workshop last year. 

I was very unfortunate to miss out on a place at the PaperArtsy workshop with Tim Holtz in February 2011 but one of the Bramford girls, Carol (http://kraftypieces.blogspot.com) went and then taught a workshop at my local shop, Papermaze (http://www.papermaze.co.uk) in May.  I am very pleased that Carol has just joined their DT. 

During the workshop we altered a Tim Holtz configuration box using papers, tissue tape and an old dress pattern.  As the theme was sewing and we used a number of related items to fill each of the boxes.  It really was a very enjoyable day and I love how much there is to look at in the completed box which now sits in my living room for all to see and admire.
 
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

1 comment:

  1. lol that was a good class!!!! don't think I'll EVER forget that one...so glad you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x