Followers

Sunday 8 April 2012

Altered Children's Book

Yesterday was the April Bramford Crop and this month's challenge was set by Janina.  Well this was indeed quite a challenge and consisted of us each receiving a Children's Ladybird Book to alter. 

My initial idea was to create a journal using Dylusions products as I've been wanting to create one of these for a while now but as my local shop hasn't received the stock yet I decided to wait to try that idea later.  Instead I decided to make my book into a photo frame and knew that I wanted to use a photo of my Mum & Dad's Wedding Day.

As you can see I have used a lot of products for this project but mainly items from Tim Holtz, Prima and Stampin'Up.  Products include papers, inks, stamps, dies, flowers, buttons, ribbons, lace, gems, charms and numerous other embellishments.

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

1 comment:

  1. In the flesh this is absolutely gorgeous, photo does not do it justice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x