Followers

Saturday 14 April 2012

Wedding Anniversary Card

Recently I was asked to make a 20th Wedding Anniversary card for the wife of someone at work.  We discussed ideas which included using the colours of the Wedding flowers (dusky pink).  He asked for something with not too many love hearts, nothing too over the top and something completely bespoke which wouldn't be found in a high street shop.

I used some left over BoBunny papers from a Papermaze Crop as I thought these would represent the Wedding colours plus craft and Bazzill cardstock.  I also used the Martha Stewart love heart border punch, the Spellbinder labels and Tim Holtz tattered floral garland dies.  The alphabet is QuicKutz moxie.  To finish the card I applied rock candy, glossy accents, Stampin'Up twine, brads, clear gems and a love heart pin.

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x