Followers

Thursday 6 September 2012

If Friends Were Flowers...

One of my friends celebrated her 40th birthday recently and after much consideration I thought I'd make her a something personal and decided on a canvas.  Instead of telling you exactly how I created it, I'll just tell you what I used.  A lot of love and time went into the piece and I'm not sure the photo does it justice.

I used the following products:
Canvas 6 1/4 x 4 3/4, Dylusions spray inks, Autumn Leaves floral stamps, white tissue paper, Claudine Hellmuth studio multi-medium gloss, black archival ink pad, Tim Holtz tattered floral die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Tattered Angels marshmallow glimmer mist, Adirondack acrylic paint dabber snow cap and gold, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz distress stain picket pence, Ranger glossy accents, Tim Holtz distress crackle paint clear rock candy, Liquid Pears white opal, Tim Holtz tissue tape, corrugated cardboard, white card stock, Millennium black pen, Sakura gelly roll white pen, Ranger stickles star dust, gems, beads, twine, brad.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x