Followers

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Home for Christmas

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team December challenge is 'Home for Christmas'.

I started with a die cut Tim Holtz Tag in white card stock and inked it with the Tim Holtz brushed corduroy and gathered twig distress inks and then stamped Tim Holtz snowflakes in the darker ink. Next I cut out a house using the Jenni Bowlin journaling shape and stamped a Prima brick wall in black ink before colouring with the same brown inks as before.  I added touches of a white Sakura gel pen and covered the house with Ranger rock candy crackle paint and attached it to the tag with double sided tape. I cut a piece of corrugated cardboard for the roof and again inked with the darker brown. I stamped 3 Tim Holtz trees onto kraft card stock in brown, cut out, inked the edges and attached with silicone glue, I covered one with rock candy. I cut a 'December' month from the Tim Holtz tissue tape attached to kraft cardstock, inked the edges and attached to the roof using a Tim Holtz memo pin. I added 3 clear beads to the top right hand side of the tag and a handwritten sentiment written on kraft cardstock and covered with glossy accents on the other side. Finally I cut a 2 and a 5 from the Sizzix lollipop alphabet and covered with Ranger gold stickles and added a gold sequin ribbon.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Tracey, I like the corregated roof, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used the corrugated card Tracey and the brick stamp.. It all makes for a beautiful tag.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful tag Tracey. I hope you had a fab Christmas? Have a great New Year. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x