Followers

Thursday 27 December 2012

Naughty or Nice

The December challenge over at Bombshell Stamps is 'Get Ornamental'. I knew straight away that I wanted to use my new Bombshell stamp for this challenge.

I started by printing the Christmas stocking template from the Martha Stewart website onto white card stock. Next I coloured the stocking with the festive berries from the Tim Holtz winter seasonal distress inks and then stamped the Tim Holtz snowflakes in the same colour before putting the stocking through my big shot inside the Tim Holtz snow flurries texture fade embossing folder. I coloured each raised snowflake with a gold Sakura gel pen (although it doesn't really show on thephoto). Next I cut 3 additional pieces to go on top of my stocking for the toe, heel and a strip at the top, I coloured these pieces with the evergreen bough distress ink, I added faux stitching and attached the strip along with the Tim Holtz film strip using the Tim Holtz tiny attacher. For the sentiment I stamped a tag from the daisy and dandelion collection, inked with the iced spruce and covered with Tim Holtz rock candy crackle paint and then attached to the stocking with a gold brad. I stamped the bombshell girl and 3 banners onto white card stock and coloured using the distress inks and my water brush, I covered the outfit, shoes and the flower with Ranger glossy accents and attached to the stocking with double sided tape. I cut out the 3  banners and wrote my 'Naughty or Nice' saying, inked with the iced spruce and again covered with glossy accents. Finally I added a piece of gold sequin ribbon to hang.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. it is super Tracie! I have been wasting far too much time trying to get to grips with my new computer rather than having time to PLAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely nice-well the tag is but not sure about the girl lol.

    So many great ideas again on the tag Tracey.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really Nice and Naughty Christmas stocking! Thanks for joining this Bombshell Challenge!
    Kind regards,Stempelientje.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x