Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

A second workshop with Hels

Today I'm popping by to share a project that I created during my second workshop with Hels Sheridan at Birds in the Barn at the beginning of the month.  The class was entitled 'Treasure Box' and contained everything we needed to turn a plain wooden frame into the stunning piece of art work below.  I attend the workshops with friends and it's always a pleasure to be taught by Hels.  It was a full day learning lots of new techniques and using some new products and I had a thoroughly enjoyable day.  Starting with the same items it always amazes me how no two projects come out the same.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

2 comments:

  1. Love it Tracey! The colours are great. M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece Tracey with lots of interest. I can imagine it is wonderful to see all the different ideas people have with the same 'ingredients'

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x