Followers

Saturday 20 April 2013

New Beginnings

I am linking today's post to the April challenge at Tando Creative which is 'New Beginnings'.

I was asked to create a Wedding card for someone at work this month, again it is A4 in size to allow everyone in the Company to add their best wishes.  For the project I used cream and gold card stock, a leaf corner stamp, 6 Prima flowers, 3 clear gems, 6 gems, a piece of satin ribbon, a Martha Stewart heart border punch, a Kanban sentiment word card stock strip, a Jenni Bowlin journaling heart (used as a template), double-sided foam, glue, double sided tape and brown ink.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card Tracey they will be very pleased it for sure.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty Tracie....a great idea to make it so big....she will treasure it forever! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card - lovely to have you join us atnTando creative this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x