Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wedding Invites

Last month before my holiday, I was busy making Wedding Invitations for my Sister's forthcoming big day later this year.  To start with I had help from my friend Lynda who came round for an evening and we ran a small production line and Lynda's help was very much appreciated.  I ended up making 21 day and 100 evening invites.  I believe all or most of the invites have now been sent so I thought I'd show you what design I came up with, even this simple creation took quite a while with the numbers involved.  The photo isn't great but the photo of the evening invite was even worse (I really must work on my photography skills)!

I used Papermania plain and textured cream and gold card stock, Cuttlebug stylized flower embossing folder, Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink, Tattered Angels marshmallow glimmer mist, and double sided foam.  The wedding and evening invitation stamps were inherited from my friend Clair who had made her own invites a few years ago and they came in very handy.  I printed the inserts in grey ink on cream paper.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty embossing folder, colors and design.

    Regards Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x