Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

Finnabair workshop 3: 'Prima Goes Inky - Part 1

The Sunday 1st September morning session was workshop 3 entitled 'Prima Goes Inky - Part 1' and  included plenty more yummy products in order to make canvas journal covers.
As always Anna provided the step by step 'how-to' guidance and there were plenty of Anna's projects on display to look at for inspiration if needed.
This workshop was also fun and involved lots of inking and drying and I love how my canvas journal covers turned out - the colours, the embellishments and the style.
And the next photo doesn't even begin to show how inky my hands were at the end of the session...
It really was a case of roll on part II...

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

1 comment:

  1. It really was a messy class wasn't it, but oh so satisfying to see the end results when they were all dry. Your colours are gorgeous Tracey and your embellishment groupings perfect. Look forward to seeing your journal pages now ..... mine still aren't finished but I had a couple of urgent DT projects to do so hope to get on with them very soon.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x