Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Happy birthday PaperArtsy

This evening I've had a project posted as part of the PaperArtsy birthday celebrations #3Up challenge. As always there's lots of inspiration so it's definitely worth stopping by the PaperArtsy blog for a look!

So a little while back I received a parcel from Leandra containing numerous goodies including a canvas, a set of cat's meow stamps, ribbon, card stock, embellishments etc. At first I was a little stumped for a project idea but then finally and just in time my crafting mojo (which has been missing for a couple months) returned and I ended up making a hanging.  This project was quite a challenge but I loved the opportunity to be able to take part!
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Tracey. Love the tape measure as a hanger.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant interpretation of these stamps Tracey. You captured the retro feel perfectly.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x