Followers

Tuesday 22 December 2015

New Sewing Machine

Following my crafting weekend last month and my new found love of sewing and fabric, I decided to upgrade and purchased a new sewing machine. Based on recommendations from a couple of my crafting friends I went for a Janome SMD3000 from Sewing Machines Direct, once ordered it arrived the very next day. 

The machine came with a table, scissors plus threads and a few other accessories. I also decided to buy the additional quilters pack which included a walking foot.
Needless to say, I am thrilled with this machine, the set up was easy and I couldn't wait to use it. I created my first project on Sunday and I'll show you the finished piece in my next post.

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x