Followers

Sunday 13 March 2016

Village Dwelling

I purchased the Tim Holtz Village Dwelling die quite a while ago now after seeing some great projects created with it in the run up to Christmas.

I finally had the opportunity to have a play during my craft retreat last weekend and I have to admit that as I haven't blogged for a while, I forgot to take step by step photos so this will be a short post. 
I started by die cutting the house in mount board, although I think this is rather too thick, and plain so I then decided to die cut it again using some Tim Holtz card stock plus some bazzil basics. I have to say that the house is actually smaller than I expected for some reason. I constructed the house using glossy accents and then used distress ink to give it a grungy feel.

I look forward to having another go with this little die and maybe I will create my own little village and buy the accessories too.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x